For commercial painting applications in general, exactly what and when something needs to be painted is a major contributing factor in the process of deciding which paint supplier to use, the numbers of coats to apply and which part of the commercial painting project to tackle first. New Hues Painting believes that it is imperative to communicate openly and clearly with commercial painting clients in order to optimize efficiency and progress during the project.
Many commercial painting projects, especially when it comes to interior painting, can be time and budget sensitive. As such, we ensure that we have allotted enough manpower and time to complete the project appropriately. We put together the right team of commercial painters to fit your custom painting needs. Over the years we have learned that it takes industry expertise coupled with a broad range of painting skills to efficiently execute a project. Our commercial painting teams work in a number of diverse markets, including:
- Residency (apartment buildings, townhouses, residential painting)
- Retail (shopping plazas, malls, retail outlet painting)
- Commercial office painting
- Healthcare (hospital painting, medical research laboratories, etc.)
- Hospitality (hotel/motel painting)
- Institutional painting (school painting, college/university painting projects)
- And many more!
To learn more about New Hues Painting's commercial interior painting services, please give our friendly team a call today!
- 10 Aspects Of A Great Paint Job
- Best Co-ed Paint Colors For Children
- Design Inspiration For A Master Bedroom
- Design Inspiration For Your Nursery
- Faux Finishes
- Finding Just The Right Shade Of White
- Home Makeover: Picking The Perfect Colors
- How Many Coats Of Paint Do You Need?
- How To Remove Wallpaper
- How To Take Care Of Peeling Or Cracked Paint
- How To Warm Up Any Room Using Ceiling Paint
- Low/No VOC Paint: What Does That Mean?
- Commercial Exterior Painting
- Commercial Interior Painting
- Industrial Painting
- Paint Colors That Brighten Any Room With Ease
- Painters Guide: Top 5 Resources
- Painting Your Home On A Budget
- Pet-Safe Painting
- Top 3 Habits Of A Professional Painter