New Hues Painting offers a myriad of industrial painting services that have applications in a number of market segments. Industrial sectors that we serve include:
- Aerospace (both Civil and Defense)
- Power generation
- Food and Beverage processing
- Marine and Ship Building
- Railways and Roads
- Automotive component fabrication
- Manufacturing plant and associated machinery
- Liquid Natural Gas
- Chemical synthesis facilities
- Petrochemical refineries/distillation plants
Especially when it comes to industrial buildings, manufacturing facilities and fabrication plants, interior repainting can massively improve workplace safety and even protect your factory/facility for years to come. Coats of primer and paint protect both interior and exterior surfaces from weathering, rusting, chipping & peeling.
New Hues Painting has experience as a residential, commercial and industrial painter serving Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton and other regions of Southern Ontario. It is due to our vast experience in the industry that our team of professional painters can provide a broad range of quality painting services to the industry.
- 10 Aspects Of A Great Paint Job
- Best Co-ed Paint Colors For Children
- Design Inspiration For A Master Bedroom
- Design Inspiration For Your Nursery
- Faux Finishes
- Finding Just The Right Shade Of White
- Home Makeover: Picking The Perfect Colors
- How Many Coats Of Paint Do You Need?
- How To Remove Wallpaper
- How To Take Care Of Peeling Or Cracked Paint
- How To Warm Up Any Room Using Ceiling Paint
- Low/No VOC Paint: What Does That Mean?
- Commercial Exterior Painting
- Commercial Interior Painting
- Industrial Painting
- Paint Colors That Brighten Any Room With Ease
- Painters Guide: Top 5 Resources
- Painting Your Home On A Budget
- Pet-Safe Painting
- Top 3 Habits Of A Professional Painter