Do the winter blues have you down? If everywhere you look is dark and drab, it is time to infuse a bit of color into your home. Brightening up rooms in your home with paint is a great way to enhance your mood and give you more energy. If gloomy weather’s got you down, you just need to choose one of the best shades of paint designed to brighten any room and put you in a great mood. There are a few paint colors that are better than others at bringing some spice to your home.
Don’t be afraid to try out these paint colors designed to brighten just about any room:
Orange might not seem like the ideal paint color, but there are beautiful orange shades of paint that might be just what you have been searching for. This paint color can add both depth and drama to any room. The most popular orange paint shades that you should choose from include pumpkin, copper and exotic curry. Tangerine orange is another paint color that can brighten any space and add light to your home during the dark and dreary winter months.
Blue is known for being a clam and peaceful color, but it can also give any room a summery feel. Blue paint never goes out of style and there are a few bright shades of blue that you just can’t miss out on. Turquoise and aqua are two blue paint colors that give you an endless summer feel no matter what the weather looks like outside.
What better paint color to get rid of winter blues than a sunny yellow hue? Yellow paints can give any contemporary home more oomph. Pale buttercream is a very trendy shade that can brighten any space and even make the room appear larger. Bight and deep lemon shades of paint are also a great way to give any room dramatic flair. You can pick from bright shades of yellow or choose creamier hues depending on your preference.
White might be a safe paint color, but it is the best color for brightening up any space. You can choose from a variety of different shades including ivory or off-white. If you are tired of looking at dark gray walls that line your home, it might be time to liven up your style with white paint.
- 10 Aspects Of A Great Paint Job
- Best Co-ed Paint Colors For Children
- Design Inspiration For A Master Bedroom
- Design Inspiration For Your Nursery
- Faux Finishes
- Finding Just The Right Shade Of White
- Home Makeover: Picking The Perfect Colors
- How Many Coats Of Paint Do You Need?
- How To Remove Wallpaper
- How To Take Care Of Peeling Or Cracked Paint
- How To Warm Up Any Room Using Ceiling Paint
- Low/No VOC Paint: What Does That Mean?
- Commercial Exterior Painting
- Commercial Interior Painting
- Industrial Painting
- Paint Colors That Brighten Any Room With Ease
- Painters Guide: Top 5 Resources
- Painting Your Home On A Budget
- Pet-Safe Painting
- Top 3 Habits Of A Professional Painter