The master bedroom can be one of the trickiest rooms to design. Trying to come up with inventive design ideas for a co-ed master bedroom that both genders can agree on isn’t always easy. You need to create a space where you can relax and become revitalized, but you also need a space that is functional. Choosing the right paint colors for your walls and deciding on the ideal furniture can be a bit overwhelming for some. Of course, your bedroom will be filed with a bed, night table, chests and drawers, but it is the small design touches that make the most difference.
If you are looking for design inspiration for a co-ed master bedroom, here are a few options to consider:
- White bedroom
You bedroom should be the one room in your home where you feel most comfortable and keep going back to. White walls lining your co-ed master bedroom can be the perfect way to brighten up the space and create a gender neutral style. There are many different white paint colors that you can choose from to allow for a modern, cozy and bright ambiance. You can add décor and accessories that are dark in color to contrast with the white walls. Wood floors only add more warmth and are the finishing touch to any white bedroom.
- What mood are you looking to create?
The mood that you desire to create in your master bedroom should be the overpowering design inspiration. Since you are likely looking to create a room that is soothing, it might be a god idea to choose soothing colors for both your paint and décor items. Most soothing colors are more neutral. Whites, grays and tans are the perfect paint colors for co-ed master bedrooms, but you can still add pops of color to this space. Your bedding, lamps and other accessories can be in bright colors that only add to the appeal of the neutral palette you have chosen for your bedroom walls. You can even change the accessories and décor items periodically to reflect your mood or the season.
- Go green
If you want to be more daring with your design inspiration, you can try painting your co-ed master bedroom a modern shade of green. Green is one of the trendiest paint colors out right now and comes in a wide variety of shades. Green is a paint color that offers both elements of warm and cool, which is ideal for any co-ed room.
- 10 Aspects Of A Great Paint Job
- Best Co-ed Paint Colors For Children
- Design Inspiration For A Master Bedroom
- Design Inspiration For Your Nursery
- Faux Finishes
- Finding Just The Right Shade Of White
- Home Makeover: Picking The Perfect Colors
- How Many Coats Of Paint Do You Need?
- How To Remove Wallpaper
- How To Take Care Of Peeling Or Cracked Paint
- How To Warm Up Any Room Using Ceiling Paint
- Low/No VOC Paint: What Does That Mean?
- Commercial Exterior Painting
- Commercial Interior Painting
- Industrial Painting
- Paint Colors That Brighten Any Room With Ease
- Painters Guide: Top 5 Resources
- Painting Your Home On A Budget
- Pet-Safe Painting
- Top 3 Habits Of A Professional Painter